UMH Properties (UMH) Expands its Board and Appoints Angela D. Pruitt as Director
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) today announced that, on September 22, 2021, the Board of Directors approved an increase in the size of the Board from 11 to 12 directors and appointed Ms. Angela D. Pruitt as a Class II Director for the term of Class II expiring in 2023.
Ms. Pruitt is an innovative, creative global communications expert with over 20 years of experience, including 16 years at the Wall Street Journal/Dow Jones covering diverse topics and industries such as financial markets, mutual funds, emerging markets, commercial real estate, entertainment, hotels and casinos. Ms. Pruitt leverages journalistic skills to create an impactful brand strategy with in-depth expertise in crisis communications and media relations strategies. Ms. Pruitt possesses a Master’s degree in Public Affairs from Columbia University and a B.A. in Sociology and Mass Communications from the University of California at Berkeley. Currently, Ms. Pruitt is a Crisis Communications Specialist at Sitrick and Company.
Samuel A. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “We are pleased to welcome Ms. Pruitt to our Board of Directors. She is a highly educated and respected communications leader who will be a valuable addition to our Board at this time of continued growth for the Company.”
UMH Properties, Inc., which was organized in 1968, is a public equity REIT that owns and operates 127 manufactured home communities containing approximately 24,000 developed homesites. These communities are located in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan, Maryland, Alabama and South Carolina. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Appoints Harry C. Curtis to its Board
- Evergy (EVRG) Files For Up to 2.27M Share Offering By Selling Stockholders
- Peabody Energy (BTU) President U.S. Operations is Terminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!