U.S. Bancorp (USB) Appoints Alan B. Colberg to its Board
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) announced today that its board of directors elected Alan B. Colberg as a director of the company, effective immediately. He will serve on U.S. Bancorp’s Audit and Public Responsibility Committees.
Colberg, 61, served as Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the board of directors of Assurant, Inc., from January 2015 until December 2021, and as its president from 2014 to May 2021, prior to his retirement from Assurant in January 2022. Prior to those roles, he served as Assurant’s Executive Vice President of Marketing and Business Development. Before joining Assurant in 2011, he spent more than 20 years at Bain & Company, Inc., including leading its global financial services practice.
“Alan brings deep financial services and risk management experience to our Board, which will benefit U.S. Bank as we continue to grow,” said Andy Cecere, U.S. Bancorp chairman, president and CEO. “In particular, his experience with innovative products aimed at helping customers will be of benefit to our Board and our Managing Committee.”
Colberg is also a member of the Board of Directors of Corebridge Financial, Inc., formerly AIG Life & Retirement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) names three new independent directors amidst pressure from activist investors
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $50 at DA Davidson
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) PT Raised to $54 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!