Turning Point Therapeutics Inc. (TPTX) Announces Board Changes
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TPTX), a precision oncology company developing next-generation therapies that target genetic drivers of cancer, today announced the addition of Barbara Bodem to its board of directors. Ms. Bodem brings extensive operating and board experience, and has been appointed to chair the audit committee.
In addition, Garry Nicholson, an existing member of the Turning Point board, has been named interim board chair while a formal search for a permanent chair is ongoing. Former board chair Sheila Gujrathi, M.D., and Jacob Chacko, M.D. have stepped down from the board concurrently with these changes.
“Barbara brings an impressive depth of expertise from her public company operating and board experience to the Turning Point board,” said Athena Countouriotis, M.D., president and CEO. “On behalf of the board, we are excited to work alongside her and draw upon her insights and industry experience as we continue to advance the company. We also want to thank Sheila and Jacob for their contributions to Turning Point during a transformational period, and wish them both tremendous success with their current and future endeavors.”
Ms. Bodem is CFO of Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. During her more than 30-year career, she also served as senior vice president of Finance at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, vice president of Global Commercial Finance at Hospira Inc., and in a variety of finance roles for over 15 years at Eli Lilly in both the U.S. and U.K., including serving as CFO of Lilly Oncology. She previously served on the board of Invacare Corp.
Ms. Bodem said, “I look forward to joining this impressive group of directors and talented management team to help Turning Point continue to make progress towards its vision to be the leader in precision oncology.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- Lemonade (LMND) Adds Irina Novoselsky and Silvija Martincevic to Board
- Sonim Technologies (SONM) Announces Appointment of Mike Mulica and Ken Naumann as Independent Directors