TuSimple (TSP) Appoints Michelle Sterling to its Board
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TuSimple (Nasdaq: TSP), a San Diego-based global self-driving technology company, today announced the appointment of Michelle Sterling to its Board of Directors as an Independent Director. Sterling will also serve as Chairperson of its Compensation Committee.
Sterling is the former Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Human Resources Officer for Qualcomm, the world's leading wireless communications technology company. Throughout her 25-year tenure with the company, Sterling led Qualcomm's 33,000 employees through complex business transactions including acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures, large-scale integration planning and significant international growth.
"Michelle is an expert in navigating the changing global technology landscape and its implications on talent," said Cheng Lu, President and CEO at TuSimple. "Her expertise will bring tremendous value to TuSimple and help us continue to attract and develop high caliber talent as we bring our autonomous freight capacity to market at scale."
Sterling was also a member of Qualcomm's executive committee working closely with its Board of Directors, and currently serves on the Board of Directors, Governance and Compensation and Human Capital Committees for Digital Turbine, an application and content delivery platform.
"I'm honored to be joining TuSimple's Board of Directors during this exciting time of expansion and innovation," said Sterling. "The trucking industry is ripe with opportunity, and I'm looking forward to working alongside TuSimple and my fellow Board members to bring the most reliable, low-cost freight solution to market while setting a new standard for safety and efficiency."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Starts TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) at Hold
- Lucid Group (LCID) Announces $1.75B Proposed Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!