Trimble (TRMB) Appoints Ann Fandozzi to its Board
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today the appointment of Ann Fandozzi to its Board of Directors, effective August 16.
Fandozzi is chief executive officer (CEO) of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated, a leader in the on-line sale of industrial equipment. Before joining Ritchie, Fandozzi held CEO positions at vRide, an enterprise ride sharing business, and ABRA Auto Body & Glass. She has held senior operating leadership positions in the automotive and consumer industries. Fandozzi serves on the boards of directors of both Ritchie and Ghost Robotics and is a past member of Pinnacle Foods' board of directors.
"Ann brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the Trimble board," said Rob Painter, Trimble CEO. "Her career has spanned both industrial end markets and the technologies, which transform the way those industries operate. She has been a dynamic leader in finding ways to accelerate growth in industries through transformational change. Ann is a talented engineer with an analytical mind and a strong intuition into the drivers of customer value."
"I'm excited to join the Trimble board," said Fandozzi. "Trimble's vision of transforming the way the world works—through solutions that connect the physical and digital worlds—is extremely compelling. I look forward to working with the board and management teams in making this vision a reality."
Fandozzi holds an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, an MSE degree in Systems Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania and a BS in Computer Engineering from Stevens Institute of Technology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Trimble Navigation (TRMB) to Underweight
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Appoints Curtis N. Powell to its Board
- Aterian (ATER) Reaches Agreement with Lender to Pay Down Its Term Loan Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!