Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Appoints Vicki Villacrez to its Board
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc (NYSE: TDS) has announced that the Board of Directors has appointed
"Vicki brings extensive financial leadership and telecommunications industry experience to our Board of Directors, and we are confident that the Company will benefit significantly from her Board contributions," said
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 1000® company, provides wireless; broadband, video and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections nationwide through its businesses, UScellular, TDS Telecom, and OneNeck IT Solutions. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in
For more information about TDS and its subsidiaries, visit:
TDS Telecom: www.tdstelecom.com
OneNeck IT Solutions: www.oneneck.com
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tds-board-of-directors-appoints-vicki-villacrez-to-board-301908032.html
SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veradigm (MDRX) Announces Greg Garrison Named Executive Chairman; Dr. Shih-Yin Ho Appointed Interim CEO; Lee Westerfield Appointed Interim CFO
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI) Announces Yih-Shyan (Wally) Liaw Joins Board of Directors
- Milestone Scientific (MLSS) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!