StoneCo (STNE) Announces Passing of Board Member Luiz André Barroso
- Futures drop as jobs data points to resilient labor market
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
- 3 reasons why Morgan Stanley expects continued Apple stock outperformance
StoneCo Ltd. (Nasdaq: STNE) is saddened to announce the passing of Board Member Luiz André Barroso on September 17th, 2023. Mr. Barroso, who joined our Board on April 6th, 2023, made significant contributions to our technology team and overall strategy. Our hearts and thoughts are with Luiz’s family, friends, and colleagues.
Future decisions regarding his Board seat will be made in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) PT Raised to $17 at JPMorgan
- Analog Devices (ADI) Appoints Peter Henry to its Board of Directors
- Honeywell (HON) agrees to acquire Carrier's (CARR) Global Access Solutions business for $4.95 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!