SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Names Betsy Atkins to Board
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEDG), a global leader in smart energy, announced today the appointment of Ms. Betsy Atkins as a member of the board of directors. The appointment was approved unanimously by the board of directors and will become effective June 1, 2021.
Ms. Atkins is a seasoned business-woman and entrepreneur with two decades of experience serving on boards of public companies. She currently serves on the boards of Wynn Resorts (WYNN), SL Green (SLG) and Volvo Car Corporation (private). Ms. Atkins has a global, broad perspective on energy from her previous roles as Lead Director at SunPower Corporation (SPWR), and Schneider Electric S.E (SU) as well as from her years of experience as an innovative founder of several successful high-tech, energy and consumer companies including, Ascend Communications and Clear Standards Inc. “I am delighted to welcome Ms. Atkins to our board at these exciting times. We are confident that her leadership and extensive board experience, coupled with a vast global perspective will contribute to our continued growth,” stated Mr. Nadav Zafrir, Chairman of the Board. “I am so honored to join the board of SolarEdge – I am excited to join them in their mission as a leader in smart home energy with relentless focus on innovation that drives future progress. I look forward to partnering with the Board as the company continues to advance smart energy,” said Ms. Atkins.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
- Spire (SR) Tops Q2 EPS by 62c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook Above Consensus
- Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!