Skillz (SKLZ) Appoints Henry Hoffman to its Board
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ), the leading mobile games platform bringing fair competition to players worldwide, today announced that Henry Hoffman, Partner and Portfolio Manager at SL Advisors, has joined its Board of Directors. Hoffman will serve on the Audit Committee of the Board.
“We’re thrilled for Henry Hoffman to bring his extensive experience in the financial services industry to our board as Skillz is building for profitable growth,” said Andrew Paradise, CEO of Skillz.
Henry Hoffman is a Partner at SL Advisors and Portfolio Manager of the SL Advisors MLP & Infrastructure SMA strategies. He is also Co-Portfolio Manager of the Catalyst Energy Infrastructure Fund (MLXIX) and Co-Portfolio Manager for the Rational Inflation Growth Fund (IGOIX). Hoffman is a co-creator of the American Energy Indices, with a deep passion for the energy infrastructure space. Before joining SL Advisors, he worked as a buy-side equity analyst for PNC Capital Advisors and a private equity real estate analyst for PNC Realty Investors. Hoffman graduated from Duke University with a B.S in economics and a minor in chemistry.
“Skillz is a true pioneer and leader that’s reimagining the future of entertainment through competition. I am honored to join the board and be part of the company’s journey ahead,” said Henry Hoffman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContextLogic (WISH) Appoints CFO Vivian Liu as COO, Announces Board Changes
- AppLovin (APP) Makes Offer to Acquire Video Game Maker Unity (U)
- Nucor (NUE) Announces Addition of Michael W. Lamach to the Nucor Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!