Science 37 Holdings (SNCE) Appoints Paul von Autenried to its Board
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Science 37® Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNCE), the Agile Clinical Trial Operating System™, today announced the appointment of seasoned industry and technology executive Paul von Autenried to its Board of Directors.
Mr. von Autenried spent 26 years in leadership roles at Bristol Myers Squibb Company, including most recently having served as Chief Information Officer and an Executive Committee member from 2011 to 2022.
“I’ve long admired Science 37 and its unique operating system to enable sponsors to accelerate clinical research,” said Mr. von Autenried. “I look forward to working with the board and management to support its evolution and next phase of growth.”
“I’m delighted to welcome Paul to our Board of Directors,” said David Coman, Chief Executive Officer of Science 37. “His extraordinarily deep industry and technology expertise will provide immense value to Science 37, as we continue to accelerate clinical research and enable access to patients without geographic limitations.”
As Mr. von Autenried joins the Board of Directors replacing Adam Goulburn.
“I would like to take this opportunity to provide a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to Adam for his valuable contribution to Science 37,” said Mr. Coman. “As a long-time member of our board, Adam was instrumental in helping us to achieve our extraordinary growth and was a catalyst to our public offering in 2021. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunOpta (STKL) Announces Upcoming Director Departure
- Desktop Metal (DM) Receives $9 Million Order from Major German Automaker for Binder Jet Systems for Mass Production of Automotive Components
- Science 37 and BEKHealth Collaborate to Expand Patient Access Via Community Providers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!