Roper Technologies (ROP) Appoints Amy Woods Brinkley as Chair of the Board of Directors
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced that Amy Woods Brinkley has been appointed Chair of the Company’s Board of Directors, effective June 1, 2021. Ms. Brinkley succeeds Wilbur J. Prezzano, who is retiring from Roper’s Board in June, consistent with the Company’s mandatory retirement guidelines.
Ms. Brinkley has served as a Director of Roper since 2015, and is also currently a Director of TD Bank Group and Carters, Inc. Ms. Brinkley was associated with Bank of America Corporation for more than thirty years, most recently serving as Chief Risk Officer from 2002 until her retirement in 2009. She previously served in a variety of senior roles, including President - Consumer Products and Executive Vice President - Chief Marketing Officer.
Mr. Prezzano has served as a Director of Roper since 1997 and was the Company’s Lead Independent Director from 2015 until 2018. He was appointed Chair of the Board of Directors in 2018 and was instrumental in guiding Roper through the transition from long-time CEO Brian Jellison to current CEO Neil Hunn.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ModivCare Inc. (MODV) Announces Addition of Three New Independent Directors
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!