Philip Morris International (PM) Announces Bonin Bough to Board
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE: PM) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed a new member, Mr. Bonin Bough, effective immediately.
Bonin Bough, 43, an American businessman, is the founder and Chief Growth Officer of growth accelerator Bonin Ventures. He has been Chief Growth and Marketing Officer of Sundial Brands (Unilever); television host of CNBC’s “Cleveland Hustles”; Chief Media and E-Commerce Officer of Mondelez International; Vice President, Global Media and Consumer Engagement of Kraft Foods Group; and Chief Digital Officer of PepsiCo.
Mr. Lucio Noto, PMI’s interim Chairman, congratulated Mr. Bough on his appointment and said, “It is with great pleasure that we welcome a member of the new generation of digital-first executives to the Philip Morris International Board of Directors. As we move forward to ‘unsmoke the world,’ an understanding of how to navigate unprecedented societal and commercial change is vital to our success. Bonin Bough brings us a rich background of driving innovation into and through complex organizations.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Philip Morris International (PM) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook
- Primeplayer (PYR) Signs Agreement with Tier One Global Aerospace Company for Qualification of Additive Manufacturing Powders
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Granted FDA Clearance for ROSA Partial Knee System for Robotically-Assisted Partial Knee Arthroplasty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!