Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Paya (NASDAQ: PAYA), a leading integrated payments and commerce solution provider, today announced the appointment of Oni Chukwu to its Board of Directors. Mr. Chukwu was Executive Chairman and CEO of Aventri, a leader in cloud-based enterprise Event Management Software for over 1600 enterprise customers in more than 50 countries. At Aventri, Mr. Chukwu managed a comprehensive transformation and international expansion strategy resulting in significant growth. Mr. Chukwu will serve on Paya’s Audit and Risk, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees.
Mr. Chukwu’s prior roles included EVP and CFO of Triple Point Technology, a global enterprise software firm specializing in commodities management, EVP and CFO of Netkey, an enterprise software firm specializing in self-service kiosks and digital signage, and CFO of Healthcare Software Synergies. Mr. Chukwu’s AfricaPlan Foundation supports entrepreneurs in developing countries, underprivileged youth, women’s health, and refugees in the U.S. and globally.
“Oni has a strong track record of success in building and growing enterprise technology companies,” said Jeff Hack, CEO of Paya. ”We look forward to adding his expertise and experience to the Paya board which will serve to support Paya’s growth strategies.”
“I am excited to be joining Paya’s board at a time of expansion into Paya’s high growth and attractive target markets,“ said Chukwu. “Paya is well positioned to leverage its differentiated integrated payment technology, consultative approach to service, and extensive domain expertise to continue to expand Paya’s market leadership.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar (MORN) Announces Doniel Sutton to Board
- BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for Investigational Gene Therapy for Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) announces appointment of Dan Fachner as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!