Par Pacific (PARR) Appoints Anthony Chase to its Board
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR) today announced the appointment of Anthony Chase to the Par Pacific Board of Directors, effective July 29, 2021.
“We are pleased to welcome Tony Chase to the Par Pacific Board,” said Robert Silberman, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Par Pacific. “With more than thirty years of experience in a variety of industries, Tony complements our existing skills and will provide valuable perspective as we continue to grow our business.”
Mr. Chase is a nationally recognized entrepreneur and current Chairman and CEO of ChaseSource, L.P., a staffing, facilities management, and construction firm. He currently serves on the boards of Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., Nabors Industries Ltd., Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc., and LyondellBasell Industries N.V. In addition, his nonprofit board membership includes the Houston Endowment, Greater Houston Partnership, Texas Medical Center, and the MD Andersen Board of Visitors. Mr. Chase is past Deputy Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas and past Chairman of the Greater Houston Partnership, as well as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and an Eagle Scout. He is a tenured Professor of Law at the University of Houston Law Center and an honors graduate of Harvard College, Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veritex Holdings (VBTX) Announces Board Changes
- Color Star Technology (CSCW) to acquire Wuhan Chujing Esports
- Surgalign Holdings (SRGA) Announces CFO and COO Resignation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!