Osisko (OR) Announces Resignation of Sean Roosen from Board
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd (NYSE: OR) announced today that Mr. Sean Roosen has resigned as a director of the Corporation in order to focus all of his time and attention on his role as Chief Executive Officer and Chair of the Board of Directors of Osisko Development Corp.
“With the Corporation’s recent announcement of Mr. Jason Attew as President and Chief Executive Officer and Mr. Norman MacDonald as Chair of the Board, Osisko Gold Royalties is in extremely strong and talented hands and now is the right time for me to focus all my efforts on the future success of Osisko Development,” said Mr. Roosen. “I am proud of my contributions to Osisko Gold Royalties and look forward to watching it create long-term sustainable value for its shareholders over many years ahead as one of the premier intermediate North American precious metal royalty companies.”
Mr. Norman MacDonald, Chair of Osisko’s board of directors, said: “On behalf of our board and shareholders, I want to thank Sean for his many contributions to Osisko over the years. As a significant shareholder of Osisko Development Corp., we support his decision to focus his efforts on the success of Osisko Development and look forward, as a shareholder, to enjoying the benefits of him doing so.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arista Networks (ANET) Appoints New CFO
- Disney CEO Iger promises 2026 exit, says ABC not for sale
- Fisker (FSR) releases business update, prioritizing deliveries and advancing partnership discussions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!