Nuvve Holding (NVVE) Appoints Rashida La Lande to its Board
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nuvve Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global cleantech company electrifying the planet at the intersection of energy and transportation through its intelligent energy platform, today announced the appointment of Rashida La Lande to Nuvve's Board of Directors.
La Lande currently serves as Executive Vice President, Global General Counsel and Chief Sustainability and Government Affairs Officer for The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC). In addition to her general counsel duties, she leads all corporate environmental social responsibility and government affairs functions.
"We are thrilled to welcome Rashida to the Nuvve Board of Directors," said Gregory Poilasne, chairman and CEO of Nuvve. "In addition to being a seasoned corporate lawyer, she brings outstanding experience in ESG initiatives and government relations. Her presence on the board will greatly contribute to Nuvve's future successes."
Prior to joining Kraft Heinz, La Lande was a partner at the law firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, where she focused on mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, private equity deals, and joint ventures. Throughout her career, La Lande has advised companies and private equity sponsors in various industries including consumer products, retail, financial services, and technology.
"I have long shared Nuvve's belief that technology has the potential to lessen climate impact while addressing changing consumer needs," said La Lande. "Companies like Nuvve can leverage the power of their people and IP to drive massive positive impact for communities around the planet, something I am passionate about. It is an honor to join Nuvve's Board of Directors and I look forward to working with the company."
La Lande's focus on ESG extends to nonprofit board service including her roles with two youth-focused nonprofit organizations: The Allen Stevenson School and The Brotherhood Sister Sol, both based in New York City. She also dedicates time to address needs in the food insecurity space, an area that has been exacerbated by the pandemic.
She has been recognized by Black Enterprise as one of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Corporate America, was named a Top Corporate Counsel by WomenInc., has been honored by the Council for Urban Professional Legal Leaders, and was named a Leading Attorney in Corporate Law by The Best Lawyers in America.
"I am delighted to welcome Rashida to Nuvve's Board of Directors," said Richard A. Ashby, Nuvve's Chairman of the Governance & Nominating Committee. "Rashida's extensive legal, regulatory, M&A, and ESG expertise is a great addition to our board and we are looking forward to her insights and perspectives as we advance our strategy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cass Information Systems (CASS) Appoints Wendy Henry to its Board
- Blink Charging (BLNK) Announces Agreement with Bridgestone Retail Operations to Bring Electric Vehicle Charging Stations to Tire and Vehicle Service Centers
- Vaccinex (VCNX) Reports Two Complete Responses in First Three Patients Enrolled in the Phase 1b/2 KEYNOTE-B84 Study of Pepinemab in Combination with KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in Patients with Recurrent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!