NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals (NRBO) Appoints D. Gordon Strickland to its Board
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: NRBO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company, today announced the appointment of D. Gordon Strickland to its Board of Directors, effective as of January 27, 2022. Mr. Strickland will serve as Chair of the Company's Audit Committee.
"Gordon is a highly accomplished executive with more than 35 years of experience, including many senior leadership positions," said Andrew I. Koven, Chairman of NeuroBo's Board of Directors. "I am pleased to welcome him to the NeuroBo Board of Directors and look forward to his contributions as we pursue our next phase of growth and development."
"I am excited to join the NeuroBo Board of Directors at such an important stage for the Company," said Mr. Strickland. "I look forward to working with my fellow Directors and the NeuroBo leadership team as we position the Company for long-term growth and value creation."
Mr. Strickland has served in numerous leadership roles throughout his career, including, most recently, as the Chairman of Ampex Corporation, where he previously served as CEO from February 2007 until March 2012.
Prior to Ampex, he was the president and CEO of Cardiff Holdings from March 2012 until August 2013, the chairman of Medical Resources from September 1997 until January 2011, the president and CEO of MCSi, Inc. from March 2003 until March 2004, the president and CEO of Capitol Wire, Inc. from September 1999 until August 2002 and had leadership roles with Kerr Group from June 1986 until August 1997, including serving as the president and CEO, and as Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer.
He previously served as a member of the Board of Directors of eCommission and Applied Technical Services, and as a US Naval Officer.
Mr. Strickland received a Master of Business Administration, Finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts, Economics from Yale University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) appoints Glick to succeed Sullivan as board chair
- Shareholders reelect McDonald's directors, Icahn loses board battle
- Meritor (MTOR) Shareholders Approve Acquisition By Cummins (CMI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!