Nemaura Medical (NMRD) Appoints Osama Hamdy to its Advisory Board
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nemaura Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD) announces that Dr. Osama Hamdy, MD, PhD, has joined their advisory board as consultant, and is expected to partake on and advise on Key Opinion leader studies in both the Diabetes field and Metabolic Health field using Nemaura’s glucose monitoring technology in the near future.
Dr. Hamdy is a senior endocrinologist and medical director, Obesity Clinic Program at the Joslin Diabetes Center and an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Hamdy is a world renowned thought leader in the field of obesity management in diabetes, medical nutrition and digital health. Many of his discoveries and innovations are currently shaping these fields. His professional work focuses on understanding metabolic and cardiovascular benefits of lifestyle changes and weight loss, and he is currently investigating the cardiovascular benefits of short- and long-term weight reduction in obese individuals with and without type 2 diabetes.
“We are truly gratified to have a practicing clinician that has changed the real-world treatment of diabetes management as an advisor to us for some upcoming KOL studies,” said Nemaura CEO Dr. Faz Chowdhury. “These studies will allow us to better impact patient health, and we expect the counsel and input from Dr. Hamdy to be meaningful in helping us to deliver non-invasive treatment options to further enrich people’s lives.”
Dr. Hamdy has translated the successful clinical research results of two landmark studies in diabetes into a clinical practice model through the creation of Joslin’s Why WAIT (Weight Achievement and Intensive Treatment) Program, which serves, in part, as the basis for Nemaura’s lifestyle program, BEAT®diabetes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manitowoc (MTW) Appoints Amy R. Davis and Robert W. Malone to its Board
- Frequency Electronics (FEIM) Announces Award of a Contract for Space-qualified Oscillators
- Peabody Energy (BTU) President U.S. Operations is Terminated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!