Nano Dimension (NNDM) Announces President & CEO Yoav Stern’s Appointment to the Board of Directors
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nano Dimension Ltd. (Nasdaq: NNDM), an industry leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, announced today that its President & CEO, Yoav Stern, will replace Ofir Baharav as a member of the Board of Directors. The Board further intends to appoint Mr. Stern as the Chairman of the Board, subject to shareholders approval at an upcoming meeting.
Mr. Baharav commented, “Under the exceptional guidance of our CEO Yoav Stern, Nano has transformed into a viable and momentous force in the world of electronics. I am thankful for the years of close association with Nano Dimension and for the privilege of being its Chairman of the Board. However, as CEO of Power Breezer, my complete focus is required to support its exponential growth. Therefore, I must sadly retire from my position at Nano Dimension, which will allow me to carve an equally exciting path for PB in the coming weeks. I am confident in the knowledge that Nano is set on a stellar trajectory of growth.”
Yoav Stern commented: “Mr. Baharav service as a director since 2015 and a chairman of the board since January 2020 added significant value and demonstrated devotion and commitment. While he will focus on growing Power Breezer, he has agreed to join Professor Magdasi and serve on our advisory board. We wish Ofir much success in his present and future endeavors, and we thank him for his contribution to Nano Dimension.”
“At Nano Dimension, we are rigorously working to strengthen the company, as we prepare for an intensive growth phase, which we expect to happen as a result of our M&A activity. Also, as part of our preparation for our next stage of growth, we will be adding to our technology development and executive management teams,” added Mr. Stern.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- Welltower (WELL) Announces Dennis G. Lopez and Ade J. Patton as Nominees to join the Board
- Reata Pharma (RETA) Adds Christy J. Oliger and Shamim Ruff to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!