Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) Appoints Industry Veteran Carol Gallagher, Pharm.D. as New Independent Director
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.® (NASDAQ: MRTX), a commercial stage biotechnology company, today announced its Board of Directors has appointed a new independent director, Dr.
"I am pleased to welcome
For more information about the Mirati Board of Directors, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gaia (GAIA) Appoints James Colquhoun as CEO and Launches New AI Powered Search
- BetMGM sees achieving EBITDA profitability in the second half
- Newmarket (NEU) Announces Acquisition of AMPAC Intermediate for Approximately $700 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesNew Enterprise Associates, Twitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!