Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (MTD) Announces Change to Board of Directors
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (NYSE: MTD) announced today that Olivier Filliol informed the Company that he will not stand for re-election to the Board of Directors in May 2023. Mr. Filliol joined the Board in 2009 and served as President and CEO from January 1, 2008 through March 31, 2021.
Robert F. Spoerry, Chair of the Board, stated, “We want to sincerely thank Olivier for his many highly valuable contributions, and we are grateful for the unique expertise that he has brought to the Company. Olivier was instrumental in ensuring a successful CEO transition to Patrick Kaltenbach, which positions the Company well to continue its successful track record. We are especially thankful for Olivier's service and great dedication over the last twenty-five years.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Appoints Douglas Bettinger to Board of Directors
- Top Ships (TOPS) plans offer of common stock, warrants
- Aclarion (ACON) Adds to Strong Patent Portfolio with Notice of Allowance for New U.S. Patent Application Addressing Key Pain Indicator Biomarker
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!