McDonald's (MCD) announce Rick Lenny to retire from board
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) today announced the retirement of Richard "Rick" Lenny from the McDonald's Board of Directors, effective
"Rick's contributions to McDonald's and its Board of Directors over the past 18 years have been immeasurable. His business acumen and extensive experience leading major consumer brands have enabled the Company to advance countless strategic objectives, and he has cultivated a lasting culture of decorum and camaraderie within our Board," said
"Rick is a civic-minded leader with a keen understanding of the challenges facing people and businesses today, and his counsel has been instrumental in helping position the Company and our System for long-term growth," said
Lenny joined McDonald's Board of Directors in 2005 and has served as the Chair of the Compensation Committee since 2019. In addition to his service to McDonald's, Lenny serves on the Boards of Conagra Brands and Illinois Tool Works.
"It has been an honor to serve on McDonald's Board for the last 18 years, supporting the Company as it has successfully navigated an ever-evolving macroeconomic and industry landscape. I am particularly proud of the work we've done to reward our shareholders exceptionally well over the long-term and serve them through sound governance, oversight and an unwavering commitment to doing what's right," said Lenny. "I look forward to cheering on McDonald's success for years to come."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $313 at Deutsche Bank
- Honeywell (HON) names Michael Lamach to board
- Costco (COST) Reports November Sales Results and the Passing of Long-Time Board Member, Charles Munger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!