MSA Safety (MSA) Announces Departure of Bob W. Leenen
- Equities close slightly lower as focus shifts to data
- Zoom Video Communications guidance tops estimates following Q4 results beat
- Corporate profitability set to weaken - JPMorgan
- Global equities index sluggish with inflation in focus, oil climbs
- Nancy Pelosi buys Palo Alto Networks (PANW) call options, shares pop
On February 9, 2024, Mr. Bob W. Leenen left MSA Safety (NYSE: MSA). Mr. Leenen is contractually entitled to be paid his regular wages during a six-month notice period ending on August 31, 2024. He will become eligible for certain payments and benefits in connection with his departure, contingent upon his execution of a separation agreement and waiver of claims in favor of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altria Group (MO) Announces Retirement of Jacinto J. Hernandez from Board
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Appoints Douglas M. Schosser as CFO
- Unity (U) stock tumbles 15% after Q4 earnings miss and disappointing outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!