Limelight Networks (LLNW) Names Current Board Member David C. Peterschmidt Non-Executive Chairman
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW), a leading provider of video delivery and edge cloud access services, today announced the appointment of Dave Peterschmidt as non-executive chairman. This change is another important step that builds on the recent management changes to position the company for growth, profitability and building shareholder value. Walt Amaral will remain on the company's board of directors.
"Dave has been a strong partner and brings a broad range of operational and transformational experience in technology coupled with deep understanding of our business and industry. Transforming this company requires close alignment across all stakeholders, including our board of directors. It's also good corporate governance practice to rotate board roles to maintain a fresh perspective," said Bob Lyons, Chief Executive Officer at Limelight Networks.
Dave has served as a director at Limelight Networks since 2007. He has nearly 20 years of experience as a CEO in the technology industry. His experience includes being the CEO and a member of the board of directors of CIBER, Inc., a global information technology consulting services and outsourcing company, as President and CEO of Openwave Systems, Inc., as CEO and Chairman of Securify, Inc., and CEO and Chairman of Inktomi, Inc. Dave received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Missouri and an M.A. from Chapman College.
"The changes happening at Limelight across a number of areas are exciting and allow us to capitalize on the enormous opportunity in front of us," said Peterschmidt. "I'm honored to be named Chairman of the Board and be a part of taking Limelight to the next level."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppHarvest (APPH) Announces Ciara Burnham and Geof Rochester to Board
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) CEO John Thero to Retire, Karim Mikhail to Succeed
- Novavax (NVAX) announces Gale E. Smith, Ph.D. promoted to Senior Vice President, Greg Covino to step down as CFO