Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) Appoints Douglas Bettinger to Board of Directors
- Wall St tumbles at open as jobs data fans higher rate worries
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
- Alphabet (GOOGL) stock falls as ad business disappoints, analysts remain positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced the appointment of Douglas Bettinger to the Company’s Board of Directors and Audit Committee effective December 2, 2022. Mr. Bettinger brings more than 30 years of financial and operational experience in the semiconductor industry.
Mr. Bettinger currently serves as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Accounting Officer at Lam Research (“Lam”), a manufacturer and provider of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry. In this role, he oversees Lam’s finance, tax, treasury, investor relations, and information technology organizations.
Prior to joining Lam in 2013, Mr. Bettinger was the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Avago Technologies Ltd. (currently Broadcom Inc.) and held a variety of executive finance positions with Xilinx, Inc., 24/7 Customer, and Intel Corp.
Mr. Bettinger holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, and an MBA degree in finance from the University of Michigan.
Jeff Richardson, Lattice's Chairman of the Board, commented, “We are very pleased to have Doug join our Board of Directors. His industry experience, financial leadership and strategic accomplishments are significant. We look forward to Doug’s contributions as Lattice continues to execute on its long-term growth strategy.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) German and Chinese deliveries up 912% and 10% in January; Cut prices in South Korea
- Personalis (PSNL), Moderna (MRNA) Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Resignation of Judy Werthauser from Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!