Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) Appoints Patrick Gaston to its Board
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) (“Laird Superfood”, “we” and “our), today announced the appointment of Patrick Gaston to the Company’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Gaston is the former Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc. a publicly traded company with annual revenue of approximately $10 billion and stores in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada. In addition, he previously served as co-chair of Bed Bath & Beyond’s Compensation Committee and a member of the Audit Committee. Mr. Gaston is currently President and CEO of PG Consulting, a management consulting company that assists corporations and non-profits in building Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), ESG strategies, strategic planning, private/public partnerships and philanthropic strategies.
Geoffrey Barker, Chairman of the Board of Directors, stated, “We’re pleased to welcome Patrick to Laird Superfood’s Board of Directors. He brings deep strategic knowledge and public company experience that will be particularly valuable as Laird Superfood continues to execute on its mission.”
Patrick Gaston commented, “Laird Superfood’s powerful brand and significant growth potential make this an exciting time to join the Board of Directors. I look forward to working closely with this talented team in the future.”
Simultaneously, Jim Buechler has elected to step down from the Board. As such, Mr. Gaston will serve as the Chair of the Compensation Committee, enabling a smooth transition. Mr. Barker and Maile Clark, chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee, stated, “We would like to thank Jim for his extraordinary support and service to the Board and Company.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Appoints La Vonda Williams to its Board
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Appoints John Bickham Vice Chairman
- NeuroPace (NPCE) Announces Addition of Lisa Andrade to the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!