Kontoor Brands Inc. (KTB) Announces Retirement of Juliana Chugg From its Board
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Board of Directors of Kontoor Brands, Inc. (NYSE: KTB), a global lifestyle apparel company with a portfolio led by two of the world’s most iconic consumer brands, Wrangler® and Lee®, today announced that now that Kontoor has successfully delivered against its Horizon 1 growth strategy, Juliana Chugg will depart the Kontoor Brands Board of Directors, effective November 30, in order to focus on other business obligations.
Chugg, previously Global Core Brands Officer of Mattel, Inc., has served on Kontoor’s Board of Directors since the company’s inception in 2019. She served as Chair of the Nominating and Governance Committee and as a member of the Talent and Compensation Committee.
Ms. Chugg stated, “the Wrangler and Lee brands are truly iconic, and it has been an honor to serve as a director alongside so many committed board colleagues and to support Kontoor as it has progressed in its journey post spin-off. I am confident that Kontoor is well positioned to excel in Horizon 2, and I look forward to watching the company’s continued success.”
Scott Baxter, Board Chair, Chief Executive Officer and President, Kontoor Brands commented, “on behalf of my fellow directors, our 14,000 global employees and our shareholders, I’d like to extend my deep gratitude to Juliana for her many contributions to our organization. As we transition from setting Kontoor’s strong foundation in Horizon 1 to catalyzing growth in Horizon 2, we do so with recognition that Juliana’s extensive marketing, governance, and board experience have helped guide our company during a pivotal time in our journey, from our formation as a standalone company and through our initial 24 months of operations. We wish her well in her future endeavors and thank her for her dedicated service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) CFO Issues Shareholders Update
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Announces $100M Share Buyback
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Phase 3 KINECT-HD Study Evaluating Valbenazine for Chorea Associated with Huntington Disease Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!