Invacare Corp. (IVC) Appoints Stephanie L. Fehr to Board of Directors
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Invacare Corporation (NYSE: IVC) today announced the appointment of Stephanie L. Fehr to its Board of Directors, effective March 25, 2021. Ms. Fehr currently serves as executive vice president and chief human capital officer of UnitedHealthcare, a division of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UGH), which provides healthcare benefits to an array of customers and markets, a position she has held since 2017.
Ms. Fehr has a strong background and experience in human resources and talent development in leading healthcare and technology businesses. Ms. Fehr was unanimously appointed by the current members of the Board after an extensive search conducted by an internationally recognized executive search firm. She will serve as a member of the company’s Compensation and Management Development Committee and its Nominating and Governance Committee. Her appointment brings the number of Invacare directors to a total of ten, nine of whom are independent.
“We are pleased to further strengthen and diversify our Board with Stephanie’s addition. Her background in healthcare and wealth of experience in human capital leadership will be invaluable to Invacare as we embark on our next chapter of growth and drive cultural and organizational excellence,” said Matt Monaghan, chairman, president and chief executive officer.
“I am excited to join Invacare’s Board of Directors and proud to be working with a company which provides vital medical devices that help improve the daily lives of so many people around the world. With the accelerating adoption of telehealth, I see immense opportunities to integrate healthcare and technology, and expand on Invacare’s philosophy of providing 24-hours of care,” said Ms. Fehr.
Prior to joining UnitedHealthcare, Ms. Fehr spent 17 years in human resources and talent leadership roles with Apple Computer Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from 2000 to 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- Welltower (WELL) Announces Dennis G. Lopez and Ade J. Patton as Nominees to join the Board
- California Resources (CRC) Announces Appointment of New Chair of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!