Intrusion, Inc. (INTZ) Announces Katrinka McCallum to Board
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
INTRUSION Inc. (NASDAQ: INTZ) announces Katrinka McCallum as the newest member of its Board of Directors.
“We are beyond thrilled to have Katrinka join INTRUSION’s Board of Directors and welcome her to our team. Her outstanding executive experience and board involvement brings great perspective and fresh ideas to our company,” said Tony LeVecchio, Chairman of the Board. “Katrinka’s background and skillsets make her a natural fit for this seat.”
Most recently, Katrinka McCallum was Vice President of Customer and Product Experience at Red Hat, a leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, which was acquired by IBM in 2019. During her career that spans more than two decades in enterprise software, McCallum led business units, sales and marketing organizations as well as engineering and operations teams. She developed a reputation for driving strategy into actions that intelligently aligned the operational backbone and accelerated the business.
McCallum has served on corporate boards including Micromuse, Inc. and Round Pond, a subsidiary board of Red Hat, Inc. In addition, she was a member of the executive committee for the North Carolina Technology Association board.
“I am passionate about my work scaling organizations for growth within the technology industry and hope to further strengthen the impressive INTRUSION team,” added McCallum. “My focus has been on operating excellence and delivering results that benefit customers, ecosystems and shareholders. I look forward to continuing that work within the cybersecurity sphere.”
The appointment of Katrinka McCallum comes at an exciting time for INTRUSION, as the awareness of INTRUSION Shield™ is rapidly growing now that businesses know it can protect from zero-day attacks such as those that breached SolarWinds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Reports Election of Reed V. Tuckson, M.D., FACP to Board
- FreightCar America (RAIL) Reports Q1 Loss of $1.92, Revenues Miss
- US Supreme Court denies Sandoz (NVS) petition to review biosimilar Erelzi case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!