InspireMD (NSPR) Names Katie Arnold to Board
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InspireMD, Inc. (NYSE: NSPR), developer of the CGuard™ Embolic Prevention System (EPS) for the prevention of stroke caused by the treatment of Carotid Artery Disease (CAD), today announced it has appointed seasoned marketing executive Kathryn (Katie) Arnold to its Board of Directors. With more than two decades of strategy and commercialization experience within the medical device industry, Ms. Arnold joins as the company advances global commercialization and enrollment in the U.S. IDE trial of its novel CGuard EPS technology.
“We are pleased to welcome Katie to the InspireMD Board. She is a proven marketing professional with a track record for delivering flawless launch execution and implementing key business strategies,” commented Paul Stuka, Chairman of the InspireMD Board. “Her wealth of knowledge and strong leadership will be instrumental in guiding our strategic plan and expand our commercial footprint.”
Ms. Arnold is the Founder and CEO of SPRIG Consulting, a strategic marketing consulting firm with over a decade of success in the medical space. Since its inception, the firm has engaged with over 200 medical companies ranging from venture-backed startups to Fortune 500 companies. Prior to founding SPRIG, Ms. Arnold held sales and marketing management roles with Guidant Corporation (acquired by Abbott Laboratories and Boston Scientific) and Kensey Nash Corporation (acquired by Spectranetics Corporation / Royal Philips). She has managed vascular and endovascular businesses, built strong commercial teams, and led numerous successful global product launches. Additionally, Ms. Arnold is an adjunct faculty member at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University where she teaches a course specific to medical product commercialization and financing. Ms. Arnold received a bachelor of arts in environmental science from the University of Vermont and a master's degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
“I am excited to be joining InspireMD’s board at a time of significant organic growth and expansion through commercial and business development activities,” says Ms. Arnold. “Despite advances in the stenting space, a clear unmet need remains for a solution that effectively treats carotid artery disease. I am very impressed with the unique design of the CGuard stent and the robust clinical data validating its performance. I am excited to work with the management team and the board as we maximize opportunities for the company to reduce the worldwide stroke burden and transform the treatment of carotid artery disease.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Expands Board to 18-Members; Adds David Simon, Jim Belardi, Mitra Hormozi, Marc Beilinson and Lynn Swann to Board
- SoFi Technologies (SOFI) Announces Election of Ruzwana Bashir to its Board of Directors
- Recon Technology (RCON) Updates Progress on its Technology-Driven Solutions for Electric Submersible Progressing Cavity Pump with $5 Million Orders Secured
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!