Illumina (ILMN) confirms shareholders voted to elect eight of nine Illumina director nominees
- Wall Street rises on hopes of Fed pausing hikes, debt ceiling deal cheer
- Lululemon Athletica tops Q1 results as growth in China accelerates
- Broadcom reports Q2 beat, guides higher
- Zscaler guidance tops estimates after Q3 results beat
- Dell Q1 results top estimates, but weaker PC demand drags on growth
Get Alerts ILMN Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL (= Flat)
EPS Growth %: -94.7%
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN), a global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies, today announced that based on the preliminary results of its 2023 Annual Meeting, Illumina shareholders have voted to elect eight of nine Illumina director nominees – Francis deSouza,
Illumina issued the following statement:
"Illumina thanks shareholders for their continued support of the company, which remains committed to its mission of improving human health by unlocking the power of the genome. We appreciate the constructive shareholder feedback throughout this process and are committed to delivering on our plan to accelerate shareholder value creation. We will continue to provide transparent and effective communication as we move forward together.
We would like to welcome
We also thank
The company also noted that shareholders approved the proposal to ratify auditors, one-year frequency on say-on-pay, and the stock incentive plan proposal; and shareholders did not approve the company's say-on-pay proposal.
The results announced today are considered preliminary and are subject to certification by the independent Inspector of Elections. The final certified results are expected to be provided in a Current Report filed on Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission within the next four business days.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) unveils AI software to predict disease-causing genetic mutations in patients
- NRG Energy (NRG) Announces $1.75B Asset Sale; Announces 2023 Investor Day
- Miromatrix Medical (MIRO) Announces CEO Jeff Ross to Expand His Role by Resuming Leadership of R&D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!