IBM (IBM) Appoints Michael Miebach to its Board
- Futures slip ahead of inflation data
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks near record highs, bitcoin barrels to best month since 2020
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
The IBM (NYSE: IBM) board of directors has elected Michael Miebach to the board, effective
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Announces Availability of Open-Source Mistral AI Model on watsonx
- BuzzFeed (BZFD) Enters Second Supplemental Indenture with Wilmington Savings Fund Society
- Bausch + Lomb Corporation (BLCO) Appoints Karen L. Ling to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!