Hasbro (HAS) Announces Kenneth A. Bronfin and Edward M. Philip to Retire from Board
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- Oil falls on rate hike worries, Russian export flows
- Dollar rises ahead of Fed, but set for fourth monthly drop
- Norway wealth fund posts record $164 billion loss
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS), a global play and entertainment company, today announced that Kenneth A. Bronfin and Edward M. Philip will retire from the Board at the Company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders in 2023. Mr. Bronfin and Mr. Philip, the two longest tenured members of the Board, have served since 2008 and 2002, respectively.
“On behalf of the entire Board of Directors and Hasbro team, I want to sincerely thank Ted and Ken for their years of service to Hasbro and for their unwavering commitment to our shareholders,” said Rich Stoddart, Chair of Hasbro’s Board of Directors. “Each of them made tremendous, lasting contributions to the success and growth of the Company, and their strategic counsel has been – and continues to be – invaluable over their tenures.”
Chris Cocks, Hasbro’s CEO, added: “We are especially grateful to Ted and Ken for continuing to ensure a smooth transition for me and our other new Board members, Elizabeth Hamren and Blake Jorgensen, who joined in April 2022. Our highly qualified, experienced and diverse Board is committed to supporting the Company’s evolving and future needs and creating long-term value for our shareholders.”
After the 2023 Annual Meeting, it is expected that Hasbro’s Board will consist of 11 members, 10 of whom are independent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $73 at Stifel
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Takes Delivery Of The Ultramax Dry Bulk Vessel m/v DSI Aquarius And Her Entry Into Time Charter Contract With Engelhart CTP
- Midday movers: American Express, Tesla, Intel and more
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Hasbro
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!