HF Foods Group (HFFG) Announces the Resignation of Mr. Zhou Min Ni as Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Appointment of Russell T. Libby as Chairman of the Board
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian/Chinese restaurants across the Southeast, Pacific and Mountain West regions of the United States (“HF Group” or the “Company”), announces the voluntary resignation of Mr. Zhou Min Ni as Co-CEO, board member and chairman of the board of directors of the Company effective February 23, 2021.
The current Co-CEO, Mr. Peter Zhang, will become sole CEO and assume full executive responsibility of the Company’s day-to-day operations with immediate effect. The board of directors has also unanimously appointed Mr. Russell T. Libby as the new chairman of the board of directors with immediate effect.
Mr. Libby, a well-respected industry veteran, has nearly 30 years of comprehensive global experience in mergers and acquisitions, strategy, business development, international business, corporate governance, and corporate social responsibility. From 2007 to 2019, he held numerous leadership positions at Sysco Corporation and last served as Sysco’s executive vice president and corporate secretary. Since joining the Company as an independent board member on July 1, 2020, Mr. Libby has demonstrated strong leadership ability, great understanding of the foodservice industry and played a key role in helping the Company navigate through a challenging 2020.
Mr. Peter Zhang, CEO of HF Group said: “I whole-heartedly thank Mr. Ni for his support and leadership and look forward to leading the Company to greater heights after a particularly difficult year for the foodservice industry.”
Mr. Russell Libby, Chairman of the Board of Directors said: “I am grateful for the trust of my fellow board members in appointing me to this leadership position. I want to thank Mr. Ni for his service and leadership of the board”.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Eversource Energy (ES) Chairman, CEO and President Jim Judge to Become Executive Chairman, Joe Nolan Named President and CEO
- Sanofi (SNY) Acquires Tidal Therapeutics for $160M Upfront and Up to $310M in Milestones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!