FlexEnergy Green Solutions (FLEX) Appoints Patrick J. Ward to its Board
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Flex (NASDAQ: FLEX) today announced that Patrick J. Ward, a seasoned executive leader with strong financial expertise, has joined the Company's Board of Directors, effective January 26, 2022. Mr. Ward has also been named as a member of the Company's Audit Committee.
After more than a 30-year career, in 2019, Mr. Ward retired as Chief Financial Officer of Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes and services engines, and related technologies. Prior to serving as Cummins' CFO, Mr. Ward held a broad range of global financial leadership positions including serving as Vice President, Engine Business Controller and Executive Director, Power Generation Business Controller.
Mr. Ward also serves as a director, chair of the audit committee, and a member of the people and compensation committee of Corteva, Inc. Prior to Corteva, Mr. Ward previously served as a director of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Inc. and remained a board member through its merger with DowDuPont Inc. Mr. Ward received his HNC in Accounting at Dundee College of Commerce in the United Kingdom and his MBA from the University of Strathclyde in the United Kingdom.
Michael D. Capellas, Chair of the Flex Board, said, "Pat Ward brings proven financial and executive expertise. He will be a valuable addition and we welcome him to the Board."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Could IBM (IBM) Pull Off Another Major Software Mega-Merger? Bernstein Highlights 12 Stocks That Might Be on the Radar
- Walker & Dunlop (WD) Outlines Plans for Continued Growth, Intents to Grow Revenues to $2B by 2025
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Appoints Roy Jackson and Dan Fachner to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!