Farmer Bros Co (FARM) Appoints Waheed Zaman to its Board
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) (“the Company”), a national coffee roaster, wholesaler, and distributor of coffee, tea, and culinary products, today announced the appointment of Waheed Zaman to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective September 1, 2021.
Mr. Zaman, who will serve on the Board’s Audit Committee, brings more than 35 years of Global Consumer experience. He has extensive experience working with multiple Boards of Directors and has led transformational enterprise-wide change across Corporate Strategy, IT, Supply Chain, and Consumer and Retail Analytics.
Currently, Mr. Zaman serves as the Chief Executive Officer of W&A Consulting, where he advises senior executives on transformational change and consults with leaders and teams on personal success and leadership practices to ensure organizational effectiveness and strategy execution. Previously, Zaman served as the Senior Vice President, Chief Corporate Strategy & Administrative Officer at the Hershey Company, where he reformulated Corporate Strategy and leveraged technology to improve operational optics and decision making.
“Waheed brings operational expertise and deep knowledge of technology and cybersecurity to the Farmer Brothers Board of Directors team. We’re excited to work with him and leverage his leadership and technical expertise as we continue to drive integration and organizational efficiencies across our nationwide operations,” said Deverl Maserang, Chief Executive Officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Appoints Reggie Love to its Board Replacing David Zaslav
- Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc (ELMS) Appoints Rob Song as Deputy CFO; Ron Feldeisen as Chief Revenue Officer
- All American Pet Company, Inc. (AAPT) Acquires Kuora in $200M Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!