FMC Corp. (FMC) Announces Pierre Brondeau to Transition from Executive Chairman
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) today announced that Pierre Brondeau will transition from his role as executive chairman effective on April 27, 2021, immediately before the 2021 Annual Meeting. He will retire as an employee of the Company coincident with this transition. At the request of the Board of Directors, Mr. Brondeau has agreed to be re-nominated for election as a director of FMC. Assuming his re-election at the 2021 Annual Meeting, the Board intends that Mr. Brondeau will continue to serve as chairman of the Board as a non-employee director after April 27 for the remainder of his elected term.
This change follows the CEO transition from Mr. Brondeau to Mark Douglas that was announced in December 2019 and implemented on June 1, 2020. It is in line with the Board's intention to have a governance structure that includes a non-employee chairman and an independent lead director to ensure strong and effective leadership.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roblox (RBLX) Announces Gina Mastantuono to Board
- CleanSpark (CLSK) Purchases 22,680 Additional Bitcoin Miners and Anticipates 3.2 EH/s Capacity After Deployment
- Ikena Oncology Inc. (IKNA) Adds Dr. Maria Koehler to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!