Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Announces Vickie Reed to Board
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evoke Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVOK), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on treatments for gastrointestinal (GI) diseases, today announced the appointment of Vickie Reed to the Company’s board of directors. After serving for more than eight years on the Company’s board, Ann Rhoads has announced her retirement.
“We are excited to welcome Vickie to Evoke Pharma’s board of directors. She possesses a wealth of leadership experience and financial knowledge in the biotechnology industry. We believe Vickie will support our current board of directors with her strategic focus and ambition to maximize corporate financial performance. Additionally, we thank Ann for her years of service on the board and commitment to the company and wish her all the best,” commented Dave Gonyer, President and CEO.
Ms. Reed currently serves as Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at Mirati Therapeutics, a San Diego based late-stage targeted oncology company. During her tenure at Mirati Therapeutics, Ms. Reed facilitated financing transactions raising more than $2 billion, $1.2 billion of which was raised during 2020. Previously, she served as Senior Director, Finance and Controller at Zogenix, Inc., a public biotechnology company in Emeryville, California. From September 2009 to November 2012, she held corporate accounting positions at Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., most recently serving as Director SEC Reporting and Revenue Accounting. Prior to joining Amylin, Ms. Reed held financial leadership roles at several biotechnology and telecommunications companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) and EVERSANA Announce Positive Findings from Second GIMOTI® Market Research Study
- Ocugen (OCGN) Secures Manufacturing Partnership for US Production of COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate, COVAXIN
- SPAR Group (SGRP) Discloses Failure to Maintain a Majority of Independent Directors on the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!