Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK) Announces Board and Management Succession Plans
- World stocks post record highs as bond yields ease
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/13: (SAP) (FOLD) (TEAM) Higher; (MFH) (DISCK) (SFIX) Lower (more...)
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Endeavour Silver Corp. (TSX: EDR, NYSE: EXK) (“Endeavour”) announces its forthcoming board and management succession plans.
In anticipation of the re-election of the current directors as proposed in the Management Information Circular for the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of Shareholders to be held on May 12, 2021, Geoff Handley, Chair of Endeavour, plans to step down as the Chair of the Board of Directors but will remain active as a Director. Rex McLennan will become the Lead Independent Director at that time.
Bradford Cooke, Chief Executive Officer and Director, has been invited by the Board to assume the role of Executive Chair of Endeavour, and plans to step down as the CEO immediately following the AGM. Dan Dickson, Chief Financial Officer, has been nominated to assume the role of CEO of Endeavour, and Christine West, Vice President Controller, has been nominated to assume the role of CFO of Endeavour.
Bradford Cooke commented, “I am pleased to announce this seamless board and management transition without having to reach outside of the organization. It speaks to the depth of our management team, and the skills and dedication they bring to the Company. I look forward to supporting Dan and Christine in their new roles, and we appreciate the vote of confidence of our Board of Directors.”
“I plan to stay active with Endeavour, utilizing my knowledge of and contacts in the mining industry to continue building a bigger and better Company. However, given that Endeavour is now preparing for its next phase of growth, starting with the construction of the Terronera project this year, now is an appropriate time to pass the baton to our rising stars in management.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) Reports Publication of Ph. 1 Data Showing Belapectin, a Galectin-3 Inhibitor, Enhances Tumor Response in Combination with Anti-PD-1 Therapy
- Nikola (NKLA), IVECO and OGE to Accelerate Deployment of Hydrogen Infrastructure and Fueling Solutions
- Amplitech Group (AMPG) Receives Developmental Order for Cryogenic Device to Accelerate Design of New Drugs for Diseases and Materials for Quantum Computers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!