Duluth Holdings (DLTH) Announces Appointment of Susan Riley to Its Board of Directors
- Growth stocks drag Nasdaq lower, energy shares bounce
- Just Another Bear Market Rally, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Says
- Oil prices rise amid G7 talks on new Russian sanctions
- Coinbase Downgraded to Sell at Goldman on Further Downside Risk, Robinhood Upgraded to Neutral on Better Risk-Reward
- Michael Burry Warns of the Bullwhip Effect, Says the Fed Could Reverse Course
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Duluth Holdings Inc. (dba, Duluth Trading Company) (“Duluth Trading”) (NASDAQ: DLTH), a lifestyle brand of men’s and women’s casual wear, workwear and accessories, announced today the appointment of Ms. Susan Riley to its Board of Directors effective June 27, 2022.
Steve Schlecht, Duluth’s Chairman and Founder, said, “I am pleased to welcome Susan Riley to the Board of Directors. Susan complements our board with significant financial, governance, and operational expertise. Susan’s leadership acumen and seasoned experience will add outstanding value.”
Susan Riley is a seasoned executive with extensive board and governance experience, and more than 30 years of financial and operational leadership in retail, consumer products, medical and cosmetic industries. Susan most recently served as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer at PJM Interconnection, LLC, a regional transmission organization that coordinates the movement of wholesale electricity. A focused leader, Susan’s financial work within diverse environments and structures helped her develop the ability to quickly assess complex situations, and to address the most compelling issues with a strong track record of proven results. Her expertise includes major financial and operational restructurings, regulatory and disclosure compliance, strategic diversification, mergers and expanding global operations.
Ms. Riley said, “Like so many, I have watched Duluth with great interest, and am excited to join the Board at a pivotal time in the company’s growth”, Riley said. “I look forward to working with the Board and management team, and the opportunity to lend my voice and experience.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Announces Information Technology Leader Sri Donthi Joins its Board of Directors
- Tuya Inc. (TUYA) Prices 7.3M Share Global Offering at $19.30/sh
- General Electric (GE) announces H. Lawrence Culp, Jr. has been named CEO of GE Aviation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!