Dover Corp. (DOV) Reports Election of Deborah L. DeHaas to Board
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dover (NYSE: DOV) today announced that its Board of Directors has elected Deborah L. DeHaas as a new independent director effective immediately. Ms. DeHaas's appointment increases the size of the Board to 10 directors, 9 of whom are independent directors. Ms. DeHaas will serve on the Board's Audit Committee.
Richard J. Tobin, Dover's President and Chief Executive Officer said, "I am pleased to welcome Deb to our Board. Her significant leadership, financial and corporate governance expertise, and the wealth of experience she brings will enhance the composition of our Board and enable continued successful oversight of our efforts to drive shareholder value."
Ms. DeHaas was recently named the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporate Leadership Center. She retired from Deloitte as a Vice Chairman and the Managing Partner of the Center for Board Effectiveness in September 2020. She held numerous leadership roles at Deloitte during her 18 years of service to the firm, including as the firm's first Chief Inclusion Officer, as the Regional Managing Partner for the Midwest and Central regions of Deloitte, in which role she led the quality, client satisfaction, growth, marketplace and talent initiatives for over 10,000 professionals in fourteen states, as the Chicago Office Managing Partner, and as a member of the Deloitte US board of directors. Before joining Deloitte, Deb was a partner at Arthur Andersen. She currently serves on the Board and Executive Committee of the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board Foundation Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!