Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Appoints Khanh Collins to its Board
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated (NASDAQ: CAKE) today announced the expansion of its Board of Directors from nine to 10 members and appointed Khanh “Connie” Collins as an independent member. Ms. Collins will also serve on the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee of the Board and will stand for election at the 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
“Connie brings over 30 years of restaurant industry operational experience to our Board,” said David Overton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated. “The breadth of her expertise in key areas including human capital management will further expand our Board’s perspective.”
Ms. Collins currently serves as Senior Vice President of Thompson Hospitality Corporation, the largest minority-owned food service and facilities management company in the United States. In this role, she oversees all aspects of Thompson Hospitality’s restaurant and hotel brands. Previously, Ms. Collins held senior leadership positions in the casual and fine dining segments of the restaurant industry including Vice President of Operations and Global Training at The ONE Group/STK, Chief Operating Office of Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, and various roles at McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants. Ms. Collins is also an active member of the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eHealth (EHTH) Appoints Fran Soistman as CEO and Director
- Pentair (PNR) Appoints Melissa Barra to Board of Directors
- Powerbridge Technologies (PBTS) Appoints Jan Sun to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!