Cass Information Systems (CASS) Appoints Wendy Henry to its Board
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cass Information Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASS), the leading provider of transportation, energy, telecom and waste invoice payment and information services, reported that Wendy Henry has been appointed to its board of directors.
Henry retired from BKD, LLP in June 2021 as Managing Partner of the St. Louis office where she led the firm’s St. Louis metropolitan area practice as well as managing the audits of numerous organizations. She is a retired certified public accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Henry has also been very active in the St. Louis community, having previously served on the board of directors of United Way of Greater St. Louis, St. Louis Zoo, Mercy Health East Communities, and Regional Business Council.
“Wendy’s experience with complex financial and accounting issues through her audit background, combined with her financial statement expertise and passion for serving non-profit institutions, makes her an ideal fit and welcome addition to our board,” said Eric Brunngraber, Cass chairman and chief executive officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UTime Limited (UTME) Appoints Weiyuan Wang to its Board
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Announces Resignation of Nathaniel S. Turner from Board
- Tesla (TSLA) merch can be bought with Doge, soon SpaceX merch too - Elon Musk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!