CapStar Financial Holdings (CSTR) Announces Chairman Succession Plan
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CapStar Financial Holdings (NASDAQ: CSTR), today announced its Board of Directors elected James S. Turner, Jr. to succeed Dennis C. Bottorff as non-executive Chairman, following the April 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. Mr. Bottorff, who has served as non-executive Chairman since the Company’s founding, informed the Board he will not stand for re-election to the Board of Directors.
“CapStar has accomplished much as it has grown from a start-up into a customer focused, high-performing institution,” said Bottorff. “Jay Turner’s abilities and experience uniquely qualify him to lead the board and to partner with Tim Schools and our outstanding associates. CapStar is well positioned for a bright future.”
Mr. Turner currently serves as Managing Director of MarketStreet Enterprises where he has been instrumental in shaping Nashville’s Gulch neighborhood into one of the most desirable mixed-use communities nationally. He is a key member of the community, currently serving on the boards of the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Nashville Downtown Partnership and formerly serving on the boards of Cumberland Heights and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. Turner is a graduate of Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt Law School.
“I look forward to working with Jay in his new role as he leads our board and supports our vision to be the employer of choice and the go-to financial services provider in the markets we serve,” said Timothy K. Schools, President and Chief Executive Officer of CapStar. “On behalf of the board and the CapStar team, I thank Denny for his leadership the past 14 years.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lilly (LLY) announces $1 billion investment in new manufacturing facility in North Carolina
- Virgin Orbit (VORB) Adds Distinguished Spaceflight Engineering Executive Amidst Operations Scale Up
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Announces Time Charter Contract for m/v Astarte
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!