Box (BOX) Extends Deadline to Nominate Directors to May 11
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On March 18, 2021 the Board of Directors of Box (NYSE: BOX) extended the deadline for notice of director nominations and proposals of other business for consideration at the 2021 annual meeting of stockholders of the Company to May 11, 2021 pursuant to the Company’s Amended and Restated Bylaws. Notices of director nominations and proposals of other business submitted at or prior to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 11, 2021 will be considered timely, provided that such notice otherwise complies with the relevant provisions of the Amended and Restated Bylaws of the Company and applicable law. This extension of the advance notice deadline is applicable only with respect to the 2021 Annual Meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) Names Betsy Atkins to Board
- Evelo Biosciences Inc. (EVLO) Announces Luca Scavo as CFO; Appoints Julie H. McHugh to Board
- Select Medical Holdings (SEM) Announces Appointment of Katherine Davisson to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!