Bluelinx Holdings (BXC) Appoints Carol B. Yancey to Board
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading distributor of building and industrial products in the United States, today announced that Carol B. Yancey, the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Genuine Parts Co. (“GPC”), a company listed on the New York Stock Exchange, has been appointed to BlueLinx’s Board of Directors, effective February 15, 2021. In addition, Carol will serve as a member of the board’s audit and nominating and corporate governance committees for the duration of her term.
“We are excited to welcome Carol as our newest independent director to the BlueLinx board of directors,” said Kim Fennebresque, chairman of the board. “Carol will complement the skills and experience of our current board members as we move forward in achieving our short and long-term growth strategies.”
“Carol will add to the richness of our board, as her financial acumen and unique industry perspectives will help us in many areas, including capital markets, operational and administrative efficiency and margin enhancement,” said Mitch Lewis, President and CEO.
Carol has been the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of GPC since March 2013. She joined GPC in 1991 as the Director of Investor Relations, and has served in a variety of leadership roles at GPC prior to being appointed as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of GPC. Carol worked in public accounting for six years prior to joining GPC.
Carol earned a Bachelor’s degree in accounting from the J.M. Tull School of Accounting at the University of Georgia.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Tops Q1 EPS by 82c, Revenues Beat; Offers EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Provides FY21 Revenue Outlook
- Union Pacific (UNP) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!