Beyond, Inc. (BYON) names Allison Abraham and Marcus Lemonis as Co-Chairs
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Beyond, Inc., (NYSE: BYON), the parent company of online furniture and home furnishings retailer Bed Bath & Beyond, formerly known as Overstock, today announced that, effective immediately, Allison H. Abraham and Marcus Lemonis will serve as Co-Chairs of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Ms. Abraham said, “Marcus brings a wealth of experience as a public company Chairman and CEO, with powerful operating knowledge in retail, branding, and customer engagement. Both of us, along with rest of the Board and management team, are unified in our overarching goals of driving enhanced value for shareholders.”
Mr. Lemonis said, “I am intensely focused on working with the management team to drive financial results, reduce operating costs and review all performing and non-performing assets. While the team has begun taking decisive actions to restructure the Company for a better future, I am eager for what lies ahead in the months to come.”
Dave Nielsen, Interim Chief Executive Officer and President, and Adrianne Lee, Chief Financial Officer, said, “The entire management team is acutely focused on delivering improved results and appreciates the Board’s full support as we execute our plans.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Nvidia erases gain; Carvana and Block rise
- BofA raises Dell Technologies (DELL) target on AI tailwinds
- Greenbrook TMS (GBNH) Announces Delisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!