Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Names Carol Flaton to Board of Directors
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts BBBY Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL (= Flat)
Dividend Yield: 5.5%
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bed Bath & Beyond (NASDAQ: BBBY) disclosed:
On January 24, 2023, the board of directors (the “Board”) of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (the “Company”) appointed Ms. Carol Flaton as a director of the Board, effective immediately. The Board of the Company will not appoint Ms. Flaton to any committees of the Board at this time. The Board has determined that Ms. Flaton qualifies as an independent director under the independence requirements set forth under Rule 5605(a)(2) of the Nasdaq Listing Rules.
Ms. Flaton will receive compensation equal to $30,000 per month (prorated based on the actual term of service), payable in cash in advance, for her service as a director of the Board.
There are no arrangements or understandings between Ms. Flaton and any other persons pursuant to which Ms. Flaton was selected as a director of the Board. None of Ms. Flaton or her immediate family members have any direct or indirect material interest in any transaction or proposed transaction required to be reported under Item 404(a) of Regulation S-K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) Issues Statement in Response to Carl Icahn's Letter
- Vaccitech plc (VACC) Reports FY22, Issues Update on Corporate Developments
- GameStop (GME) leads meme stock rally after posting surprise 4Q profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!