Annaly Capital Management (NLY) Announces Resignation of Katie Beirne Fallon from Board
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE: NLY) (“Annaly” or the “Company”) announced today that director Katie Beirne Fallon resigned from the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), effective July 14, 2022, in connection with her acceptance of an offer to serve as Executive Vice President, Communications, Public Affairs and Policy at Fidelity Investments. Ms. Fallon joined the Board in January 2018 and served as the Chair of the Corporate Responsibility Committee since May 2020. Ms. Fallon also served as a member of the Nominating / Corporate Governance Committee.
“Katie has been an exceptional member of Annaly’s Board of Directors and has made lasting contributions,” said Michael Haylon, Chair of Annaly’s Board of Directors. “As Chair of the Corporate Responsibility Committee, Katie guided the Company through the publication of three industry-leading corporate responsibility reports and championed efforts to enhance the Board’s oversight of the Company’s environmental, social and governance matters, including the recent initiative to assess climate-related risks and opportunities. On behalf of the entire Board, I would like to thank Katie for her leadership and wish her continued success in her new role.”
Following Ms. Fallon’s resignation, Annaly’s Board will be comprised of 10 directors, 60% of whom identify as women and/or racially/ethnically diverse.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Appoints Nancy A. Norton and Stephen E. Gorman to its Board
- Vaxart (VXRT) Appoints W. Mark Watson to its Board
- Skillz (SKLZ) Appoints Henry Hoffman to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesFidelity Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!