Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Appoints Anil Seetharam to its Board
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. (NYSE: WMS) a leading provider of innovative water management solutions in the stormwater and on-site septic waste water industries, today announced that Anil Seetharam has been elected to its Board of Directors at the Company’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders (“Annual Meeting”), effective immediately. The addition of Mr. Seetharam increases the size of the Board from 11 to 12 directors.
“We are pleased to welcome Anil to our Board of Directors,” said Robert Kidder, Chairman of the Board of Directors. “Anil has broad financial expertise with public companies in capital markets, investor relations and acquisitions. The capabilities of the board are strengthened with his leadership.”
Mr. Seetharam has over 20 years of leadership experience throughout the financial industry. He currently serves as Managing Director of Berkshire Partners LLC (“Berkshire”)and Stockbridge Investors (“Stockbridge”), the public equities business of Berkshire Partners. Mr. Seetharam joined Stockbridge in February 2007 and became a Managing Director in December 2014. Prior to joining Stockbridge in 2007, Mr. Seetharam was previously a private equity associate at Berkshire Partners, a business analyst at McKinsey & Co., and a vice president at Reservoir Capital.
Mr. Seetharam received a B.S. from The School of Engineering & Applied Science at the University of Pennsylvania, and a B.S. from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadmark Realty Capital (BRMK) Announces Jeffrey Pyatt to Assume Executive Chairman Role
- Amgen (AMGN) Wins Ruling in Bid to Block Generic Otezla Until 2028, Loses Ruling on Otezla Patent That Expires in 2034 - Bloomberg
- Alerus Financial Corporation (ALRS) Appoints Current CFO Katie A. Lorenson as New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBoard Changes, Corporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!